Could mold exposure be causing your allergies?
As Springtime arrives, so too comes a lot of rain - at least here in the Midwest part of the U.S. If you've ever had standing water on your lawn for any period of time, you may have seen the mushrooms that pop up in those spots. We are all used to telling children to stay away from those - definitely not to eat them and not even to touch them. But why is that? To take a closer look at things, let's explore the spores that get released from these fungi or molds, otherwise known as mycotoxins. In recent research, it has been shown that exposure to mold or their by-product known as mycotoxins can result in exacerbation of asthma or allergy related symptoms: https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/rccm.200909-1350OC
This may result from the necrosis of lymphatic cells, most notably in the respiratory tract or lungs. So keeping one's lymphatic system operating optimally thru the use of Assisted Lymphatic Therapy (ALT) using the LymphDrainage XP2 may be one's best defense against this mycotoxin exposure. For more info. on this, please feel free to contact me by phone (847)987-1554 or e-mail at Kathy@spectrumrecovery.net or leave a comment on our Home page at www.spectrumrecovery.net/Home