I just graduated with my Doctor of Naturopathy
I know that it's been a little while since I've posted on this blog, but I had a good reason. The reason that I haven't been actively blogging is because I've been industriously working toward completing my studies toward becoming a qualified naturopath!!! I just graduated last Thursday in Jacksonville, FL and I look forward to adding even more services to my current electro-lymphatic drainage practice. Many of these services will be able able to be accessed remotely, including but not limited to:
- Face, Tongue and Nail Analysis
- pH balancing
- Wellness recommendations based on the above findings
- Ongoing education about the lymphatic system and the myriad of ways that we can support it, thus supporting our own immune system.
- Ongoing education for other practitioners who may be considering adding this amazing detox modality of electro-lymphatic therapy to their current or future practices.
- Ongoing opportunities to purchase the Lymph Drainage XP2 along with opportunities for hands-on training and support.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the above offerings, please leave a COMMENT on this blog post or call/text me at (847) 987-1554.